Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
The Paramedic is responsible to provide efficient and immediate medical care to client members.
- Must have a formal Paramedic diploma, certification or bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in remote environments.
- Hold and maintain a current Paramedic license from country of origin.
- Must have current certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) or PreHospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS),
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS),Emergency Paediatric Care (EPC) or equivalent are desirable.
- Training qualifications or experience in delivering emergency care training is desirable
- Provide primary and emergency medical treatment in accordance with approved protocols and licensure, in both field and small clinic environments.
- Assess a patient’s condition and determine a course of treatment.
- Provide initial primary health care to all patients in the field.
- Provide emergency field first-aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured patients.
- Document medical care given to patients in form of auditable medical records.
- Provides medical training to client as requested.
Note: This Job is indicative to Project award.