You will :
– Carry out ground and flight training sessions to the trainees. The sessions may include tactical exercices and simulator sessions.
– Contribute to the elaboration of the pedagogical content as well as the training program.
– Prepare the courses and make sure they are coherent with the targeted training objectives
– Prepare all documents that are associated to the courses he/she will be in charge of (setting of documents and training aids).
– Follow up the technical progress of the trainees he/she will be responsible for and will suggest program upgrding that would be necessary to the success of the mission.
– Prepare Activity Reports according the schedule set in the Project Memorandum.
– Contribute to the Feedback Process.
You are native or bilingual in English and able to adapt to non-native speakers. Knowledge of French or Arabic would be highly appreciated. You have good pedagogical skills and good knowledge of oral presentation techniques.
You want to join a dynamic and challenging environment. To succeed in this position you will be confident, rigorous, reactive, flexible, team-oriented, and IT savvy.