The location for this position is OCONUS sites:
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily Post and detail orders, or upon orders from the AIC, DL, or SL
- Participates in advance security preparations
- Mans the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required
- Serves as a member of an ERT or QRF as assigned.
- Work rotations are 105 days at the work location, with 35 days off prior to returning to work location.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess a valid U. S. driver’s license and valid U. S. tourist passport
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments.
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the required training course
- Must attend and successfully complete required training
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, requalifying as required by the task order
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as identified in the contract
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65 % performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of the contract
- Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.5 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 17,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes are affiliated with this position: 1811, GS-1811, GS 1811, 2501, FS-2501, FS 2501, 11A, 11B, 11C, 11X, 11Z, 12B, 18A, 18B, 18C, 18E, 18D, 18F, 18Z, 1T2X1, PJ, 31B, 31D, 0311, 0313, 0317, 0321, 0323, 0324, 0326, 0331, 0341, 0351, 0369, 0372, protective operations, PSD, high threat protection, high-threat protection, HTP, HTTP, diplomatic security service, DS agent, security protective specialist, SPS, DSS, worldwide protective service, WPS, WPPS, WPPS-II, WPS-II, police, police officer, special agent, infantry, infantryman, military police, MP, special forces, SF, green beret, special operations, special missions unit, SMU, Delta Force, Operator, SOF, SOCOM, ranger, scout, sniper, recon, raider, MARSOC, Seal, Navy Seal, Special Tactics Squadron, pararescue, Tactical Air Control Party Specialist, TACP and ninja.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled