SOSi is seeking a Security Assistant Personnel to provide administrative support to the Office of Security Cooperation – Iraq (OSC-I).
- Primary responsibility is with document / correspondence management as the lead administrator and operator for the Correspondence and Translation Tracking System (CATTS)
- Serves as CATTS database manager, custodian, and instructor
- Solely responsible to enter new foreign military sales documentation/correspondence into CATTS
- Advises supervisor, Director’s Action Group, appropriate functional team lead and case managers of receipt and input of new foreign military sales documentation/correspondence
- Responsible to keep all foreign military sales correspondence letterhead accurate and up to date
- Responsible to ensure all foreign military sales correspondence is correct, error-free and signed by appropriate leadership
- Prepares documents for expedited delivery or special mail handling, supply orders, and purchase requests
- Organizes and maintains all administrative files
- Maintains all administrative, subject, country, and miscellaneous paper and online files as directed by supervisor
- Reviews office procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of office operations
- Creates and maintains calendars for the office and schedules appointments, meetings, and other activities
- Receives visitors and answers, screens, refers, and returns telephone calls
- Provides routine information and assistance as required in support of Security Assistance case development and management
- Provides distinguished visitor coordination, support, and protocol
- Establishes and maintains liaison with counterparts in other Office of Security Cooperation-Iraq organizational elements to include the Commanders Initiative Group, Directors Action Group, and functional team leaders to exchange information on administrative and office management support matters
- Provides travel support to principle leadership to include itinerary planning, procurement of lodging and travel reservations, support to file travel vouchers in the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Provides support to planning, execution, action items, and reporting on meetings as required; to include agenda preparation, reproduction of meeting materials, note-taking and meeting minutes. In coordination with embassy Regional Security Officers, coordinates and plans travel of Security Assistance personnel within the International Zone and the Red Zone
- Previous executive administrative support
- Previous foreign military sales administrative support
- Previous experience supporting military and diplomatic missions in Iraq
- Requires at least a high school diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Active In Scope Secret Clearance
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Willingness to live and work under environmental and other conditions that may be uncomfortable at times
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
- Requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
- May require ability to lift/and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.