Duties and Responsibilities: The Senior Specialty Trainer – Medical will be the Team Lead’s principal trainer and mentor for medical training and capacity building task order requirements.
Required Minimum Qualifications
-The Senior Specialty Trainer – Medical shall have the following qualifications unless otherwise approved in advance by the CO and COR:
· Minimum of ten (10) years U.S. or foreign military medical occupational specialty experience, including service after September 11, 2001.
· Minimum certification in Tactical Combat Casualty Care, Prehospital Trauma Life Support, paramedic, or other recognized pre-hospital medical certification which demonstrates expertise in advanced tactical medicine.
· Relevant military/tactical medicine experience (operations or training, including civilian) in the last 5 years.
· 18D qualifications preferred. Will accept EMT (P), Physicians Assistant or Nurse PractionerPreferred qualifications:
· Experience working in a trauma hospital or conducting triage operations during a military or peacekeeping operation.
· Experience as a trainer to a foreign security partner, military or civilian, with directly related experience in medical capacity building.
· Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa.
There are no exceptions for years of experience or military service.
Strong preference for experience with UN training missions or training experience in Africa.
POC: Walter Smith